The scrubber is designed in the way such that the time that the gases stay in the scrubber is one second or less and this factor mostly depends on the solubility of the components.The major advantage of Apzem Water Scrubber is that we use special packing and special spray heads to avoid the accumulation of the bio-slit.
Water Scrubber consists of gas flow and the pollutant components to be removed from the gas flow are absorbed in water. It includes an engine in which the absorbed pollutants are decomposed biologically. The purified water is recycled and fed to scrubber. Degradable hydrocarbons are converted into H2O and CO2. Non degradable hydrocarbons remain in water. H2s components are converted into Sulfate and NH3 components are converted into nitrate.
- H2S , HCl , HF , HBr
- HCN ,HNO3 , NH3
- Formic acid , Chromic acid
- SO2 , Cl2, F2, Br2 , BCl3, BF3
- Formaldehyde , Ethylene compounds
- Soluble alcohols, acids
- VOCs And many others
- Landfill and Biogas Contaminants
- Acid Fumes and gases
- Chemical Fumes and Odor
- Food Processing Odors
- Metal Finishing Fumes
- Steel Processing Fumes
- Wastewater treatment plant odors
- Large quantity of water helps to improve the efficiency of the pollutant components caught.
- Components are biodegraded. No emission of VOC.
- Highly concentrated components are also easily degraded.
- High concentrated sulfur, nitrogen and chlorine components can be removed by the possibility of pH control
Other Technical Details
- Contaminant solubility
- Vapor pressures
- Wash liquid flow rate
- Liquid to gas ratio
- Packing chamber height, diameter, and volume
- Packing media type and size
- Chemical additives
- pH control
- Precipitation of reaction products
- Multiple solution scrubbing
- Required scrubbing stages
- Pressure drop across packing
- Materials of construction
- Site requirements