The scrubber technology works by passing the dirty exhaust gas stream created by the engine through several chambers that contain a carefully generated ‘scrubbing cloud’ of water. Inside these chambers, a high number of droplets rapidly capture the errant particles in the process stream.
This scrubber system can operate in a continuous open loop, closed loop and during a predetermined period, be switched to operate as a zero-discharge system. Seawater is used to cool the scrubber water in circulation. The automation system during commissioning is optimized to the lowest possibly energy consumption and keeps the emissions within stipulated limits, regardless of Sulfur content in the fuel, engine load or water alkalinity.
- Air Flow: upto 70,000 CFM
- Efficiency : upto 99.99% capturing efficiency
- MOC: Mild Steel / SS 304 / SS316 / FRP / PP / PVC
- Finish: Powder coated / Matt finish
- Power option : 3 Phase.
- Customization : Yes , customization available suiting your needs.
- H2S , HCl , HF , HBr
- HCN ,HNO3 , NH3
- Formic acid , Chromic acid
- SO2 , Cl2, F2, Br2 , BCl3, BF3
- Formaldehyde , Ethylene compounds
- Soluble alcohols, acids
- VOCs And many others
- Landfill and Biogas Contaminants
- Acid Fumes and gases
- Chemical Fumes and Odor
- Food Processing Odors
- Metal Finishing Fumes
- Steel Processing Fumes
- Wastewater treatment plant odors
- Can sustain highly corrosive atmosphere.
- Relatively low pressure drop.
- High mass transfer efficiency.
- Require relatively small space.
Other Technical Details
- Contaminant solubility
- Vapor pressures
- Wash liquid flow rate
- Liquid to gas ratio
- Packing chamber height, diameter, and volume
- Packing media type and size
- Chemical additives
- pH control
- Precipitation of reaction products
- Multiple solution scrubbing
- Required scrubbing stages
- Pressure drop across packing
- Materials of construction
- Site requirements
- Centrifugal Blower,
- Spiral Ducts,
- Flexible duct,
- Suction hoods,
- Magnahelic gauge,
- PH meter
- Water Level indicator & controller
- Pump etc..
Certification : All Apzem Products are designed to comply with ACGIH and OSHA standards as well as local PCB Standards.
Warranty : All Apzem Products are minimum one year waranted for performance and quality.