H2S Gas Scrubber
H2S Scrubber or Hydrogen Sulfide Scrubber is a wet scrubber used for the removal of H2S gas. It is specially designed for the removal of harmful odorous hydrogen sulfide gas from the industrial process and municipal waste treatment. H2s monitor is used to monitor the level of H2S and H2S air scrubbers are used in bio gas treatment. H2s wet scrubbers are also used to remove hydrogen sulfide from natural gas.
|Air Flow: upto 70,000 CFM|
|Efficiency : upto 99.99% capturing efficiency|
|MOC: Mild Steel / SS 304 / SS316 / FRP / PP / PVC|
|Finish: Powder coated / Matt finish|
|Power option : 3 Phase.|
|Customization : Yes , customization available suiting your needs.|
- Efficient intimate contact between gas and liquid reagent
- Simple design and operation with no packed columns
- Factory constructed, compact design
- No waste – only environmentally acceptable solid sulfur cake
- Automated control system
- Steel and Mining industry,
- Electric power plants,
- Oil and gas extraction operations,
- Oil refineries,
- Pulp and paper mills,
- Sewage treatment plants,
- Large poultry farms ,
- Portland cement kilns,
- Municipal waste landfills,
- Coke ovens,
- Sulfur products and hydrogen sulfide production,
- Asphalt production and storage etc….
- Small footprint
- Low installed costs
- Automatic reagent addition
- No disposal of potentially hazardous media
- No labour for media cleaning or replacement
- Consistent performance with
- 99% H2S removal
- No additional waste treatment equipment or operating costs
- Automatic response to changes in gas flow rate or H2 S composition
- Continuous reliable operation without any column to plug, foul, or foam.
Other Technical Details
Why Hydrogen Sulfide must be removed?
Hydrogen sulfide is highly toxic in nature and corrosive gas. It is a major pollutant in fossil fuel based industries, sulfur based chemical Industries and biogas based units. Sweetening of biogas is essential because of its toxicity which affects the environment and the highly corrosive nature which corrodes the metallic parts like boiler tubes, engines coming in contact with it etc.
Apzem has a strong team of consultants and engineers having deep knowledge in design and commissioning of H2S scrubber system across various industries helps to design a better and economical solution to your H2S control needs. The system can be designed in modular sizes with minimum installation area and there is no pressure drop throughout the process in this system.
Feel free contact us to assist you in selecting efficient and economical scrubber to your specific process and pollution control needs.
- Contaminant solubility
- Vapor pressures
- Wash liquid flow rate
- Liquid to gas ratio
- Packing chamber height, diameter, and volume
- Packing media type and size
- Chemical additives
- pH control
- Precipitation of reaction products
- Multiple solution scrubbing
- Required scrubbing stages
- Pressure drop across packing
- Materials of construction
- Site requirements
- Centrifugal Blower,
- Spiral Ducts,
- Flexible duct,
- Suction hoods,
- Magnahelic gauge,
- PH meter
- Water Level indicator & controller
- Pump etc..
Certification : All Apzem Products are designed to comply with ACGIH and OSHA standards as well as local PCB Standards.
Warranty : All Apzem Products are minimum one year waranted for performance and quality.