Packed Bed Scrubber
- H2S , HCl , HF , HBr
- HCN ,HNO3 , NH3
- Formic acid , Chromic acid
- SO2 , Cl2, F2, Br2 , BCl3, BF3
- Formaldehyde , Ethylene compounds
- Soluble alcohols, acids
- VOCs And many others
- Landfill and Biogas Contaminants
- Acid Fumes and gases
- Chemical Fumes and Odor
- Food Processing Odors
- Metal Finishing Fumes
- Steel Processing Fumes
- Wastewater treatment plant odors
- Can sustain highly corrosive atmosphere.
- Relatively low pressure drop.
- High mass transfer efficiency.
- Require relatively small space.
Other Technical Details
Vertical Packed Bed Scrubbers provide one of the most efficient removals of acid gases, odors and vapor fumes by using a vertical counter flow design. The contaminated gas flows up while recirculating liquid sprays downward into the packed bed. The gases are absorbed by the scrubber solution solubility level and by chemical reaction.
Vertical Packed Bed Scrubbers are commonly used in application removals of odors such as Amines, Ammonia, Diamines, H2S, Mercaptans, Organic Sulfides and Skatole.
The vertical counter-flow design typically provides the best scrubbing efficiency of vapors and is the most common design found in most industries. Vertical Packed Tower Scrubber is normally not used when solid particulate is in the air stream. Air flow capacity for a single shop fabricated tower can be up to 75,000 CFM.