Incinerator Scrubber is used for the safe removal of harmful flue gases that are emitted from the incinerators and thermal oxidizers.
Incinerator scrubber is specially designed for high-temperature furnace and incinerator filter applications and for all combustion process that produces corrosive by-products.
- H2S , HCl , HF , HBr
- HCN ,HNO3 , NH3
- Formic acid , Chromic acid
- SO2 , Cl2, F2, Br2 , BCl3, BF3
- Formaldehyde , Ethylene compounds
- Soluble alcohols, acids
- VOCs And many others
- Rotary kilns
- Multiple hearth furnaces
- Refractory furnaces
- Fluidized bed furnaces
- Biomass grate furnaces
- Catalytic combustion furnaces
- Waste-fired boilers
- Liquid injection incinerators
- Direct flame gas incinerators
- Hazardous waste incinerators
- Sludge incinerators
- Fume oxidizers
- VOC oxidizers
- High efficiency packed bed incinerator scrubber
- Mist eliminator section – 99%+ efficient units available.
- Integral recirculation system and corrosion-resistant pump.
- Piping package for quench and scrubber sections.
- Vertical or horizontal wet quench section or quench venturi section.
- Instrumentation package, including pH control and flow sensors. Fully automated operation.
- Motor control starter package.
- Systems are custom-engineered to accommodate user gas volume and contaminant input/output loading.
Other Technical Details
- Contaminant solubility
- Vapor pressures
- Wash liquid flow rate
- Liquid to gas ratio
- Packing chamber height, diameter, and volume
- Packing media type and size
- Chemical additives
- pH control
- Precipitation of reaction products
- Multiple solution scrubbing
- Required scrubbing stages
- Pressure drop across packing
- Materials of construction
- Site requirements