CO2 Air Scrubber
Apzem’s Carbondi oxide scrubbing system is used in the removal carbondi oxide (co2 ) from air. Apzem provides industrial co2 air scrubber system that is much efficient in the absorption of co2 from any type of industrial plants that involves in the emission of Co2 . This scrubber includes Co2 absorbing chemials and materials and its scrubbing efficiency is up to 99.99%.
This is a pressurized water scrubbing technology offered for carbon dioxide (CO2) removal and scrubbing of varied gas streams such as biogas, landfill gas, sour natural gas, unconventional gas streams such as Coal Bed Methane (CBM), shale gas as well as vent gas/tail gas & acid gas streams.
Hydrogen Sulphide (H2S) free Biogas coming out of the H2S removal system is fed to the inlet of CO2 removal system i.e. Carbon Dioxide Scrubber.
- Air Flow: upto 70,000 CFM
- Efficiency : upto 99.99% capturing efficiency
- MOC: Mild Steel / SS 304 / SS316 / FRP / PP / PVC
- Finish: Powder coated / Matt finish
- Power option : 3 Phase.
- Customization : Yes , customization available suiting your needs.
- H2S , HCl , HF , HBr
- HCN ,HNO3 , NH3
- Formic acid , Chromic acid
- SO2 , Cl2, F2, Br2 , BCl3, BF3
- Formaldehyde , Ethylene compounds
- Soluble alcohols, acids
- VOCs And many others
- Landfill and Biogas Contaminants
- Acid Fumes and gases
- Chemical Fumes and Odor
- Food Processing Odors
- Metal Finishing Fumes
- Steel Processing Fumes
- Wastewater treatment plant odors
- High level of automation resulting in easier operation of the CO2 removal system
- No expensive chemicals are required for our CO2 scrubber
- As this Carbon Dioxide Removal System has the regeneration process, small process water is required
- giving consistent results.
- provides high methane content in Clean Gas (upto 95% methane)
- High energy efficiency with minimum methane loss to scrubbing medium
Other Technical Details
- Powder coated sheet metal scrubber body
- Soda lime cartridge rack
- Fans: · 2 x 24 volt fans ·
- Flow Meters: · Up to 5.5 LPM distribution per oxygen cylinder
- Single unit suitable for 0-30 persons
- Multiple units required for more than 30 persons
- Maintains CO2 concentration below 10,000ppm (1%) (MSHA standard)
- Battery back-up life: 12 – 96 hrs (+ safety margin) and is scalable to customer requirements (depending on battery power)
- Detectors are built into the scrubbers to automatically and continually monitor CO2 and O2 levels
- Alarms alert occupants of fluctuating gas levels
- Low maintenance and simple calibration
- Can integrate with wireless communications system to send data to the central office TIMER
- Built into scrubber and set according to number of occupants
- Emits alarms for soda lime change-out schedule
- For complete stand-alone use of the scrubber
- Contaminant solubility
- Vapor pressures
- Wash liquid flow rate
- Liquid to gas ratio
- Packing chamber height, diameter, and volume
- Packing media type and size
- Chemical additives
- pH control
- Precipitation of reaction products
- Multiple solution scrubbing
- Required scrubbing stages
- Pressure drop across packing
- Materials of construction
- Site requirements
- Centrifugal Blower,
- Spiral Ducts,
- Flexible duct,
- Suction hoods,
- Magnahelic gauge,
- PH meter
- Water Level indicator & controller
- Pump etc..
Certification : All Apzem Products are designed to comply with ACGIH and OSHA standards as well as local PCB Standards.
Warranty : All Apzem Products are minimum one year waranted for performance and quality.