Chromic Acid Scrubber
Almost all of the chromic acid found in fumes can be recovered and reused, Hence the entire costs for the system can be recovered in a couple of years of operation of the system. The entire system, (Scrubber + Hood +Ducting + Blower & Chimney) is build out of PVC, CPVC and PP FRP to withstand high corrosive nature of chromic acids and it lasts for 5 to 10 years of operation without much maintenance.
Apzem had a strong team of consultants and engineers having deep knowledge in design and commissioning of scrubber across various industries. contact us to assist you in selecting efficient and economical chromic acid scrubber to your specific production quantity. The scrubber system can be used in other plating applications without much changes. Contact us to know more.
- H2S , HCl , HF , HBr
- HCN ,HNO3 , NH3
- Formic acid , Chromic acid
- SO2 , Cl2, F2, Br2 , BCl3, BF3
- Formaldehyde , Ethylene compounds
- Soluble alcohols, acids
- VOCs And many others
- Landfill and Biogas Contaminants
- Acid Fumes and gases
- Chemical Fumes and Odor
- Food Processing Odors
- Metal Finishing Fumes
- Steel Processing Fumes
- Wastewater treatment plant odors
- Can sustain highly corrosive atmosphere.
- Relatively low pressure drop.
- High mass transfer efficiency.
- Require relatively small space.
Other Technical Details
- Contaminant solubility
- Vapor pressures
- Wash liquid flow rate
- Liquid to gas ratio
- Packing chamber height, diameter, and volume
- Packing media type and size
- Chemical additives
- pH control
- Precipitation of reaction products
- Multiple solution scrubbing
- Required scrubbing stages
- Pressure drop across packing
- Materials of construction
- Site requirements