Caustic Scrubber is used for the removal of H2S and other acid pollutants from the exhaust gas. Caustic scrubber are mostly used in the treatment of refinery fuel gas, acid gas from amine units etc. Presence of CO2 is an important factor in design of Caustic scrubber.
- Air Flow: upto 70,000 CFM
- Efficiency : upto 99.99% capturing efficiency
- MOC: Mild Steel / SS 304 / SS316 / FRP / PP / PVC
- Finish: Powder coated / Matt finish
- Power option : 3 Phase.
- Customization : Yes , customization available suiting your needs.
- H2S , HCl , HF , HBr
- HCN ,HNO3 , NH3
- Formic acid , Chromic acid
- SO2 , Cl2, F2, Br2 , BCl3, BF3
- Formaldehyde , Ethylene compounds
- Soluble alcohols, acids
- VOCs And many others
- Landfill and Biogas Contaminants
- Acid Fumes and gases
- Chemical Fumes and Odor
- Food Processing Odors
- Metal Finishing Fumes
- Steel Processing Fumes
- Wastewater treatment plant odors
- Can sustain highly corrosive atmosphere.
- Relatively low pressure drop.
- High mass transfer efficiency.
- Require relatively small space.
Other Technical Details
- Contaminant solubility
- Vapor pressures
- Wash liquid flow rate
- Liquid to gas ratio
- Packing chamber height, diameter, and volume
- Packing media type and size
- Chemical additives
- pH control
- Precipitation of reaction products
- Multiple solution scrubbing
- Required scrubbing stages
- Pressure drop across packing
- Materials of construction
- Site requirements
- Centrifugal Blower,
- Spiral Ducts,
- Flexible duct,
- Suction hoods,
- Magnahelic gauge,
- PH meter
- Water Level indicator & controller
- Pump etc..
Certification : All Apzem Products are designed to comply with ACGIH and OSHA standards as well as local PCB Standards.
Warranty : All Apzem Products are minimum one year waranted for performance and quality.