Acid Fume Scrubber
The acid fume scrubbers or fume scrubbing system remove chemical mists and droplets from the exhaust air. These acid fume removal scrubber has high chemical removal rate and so it helps in avoiding the discharge of hazardous fumes that might harm the workers and corrode equipment.
he contaminated air is exposed to the chemical solution. The chemical solution reacts with the air and the pollutants in the air gets neutralized. For efficient operation of the acid fume scrubber, the acid fumes must be exposed to large surface area of the neutralizing solution. The fumes pass over a wet packed bed. The packing material surfaces are covered by the neutralizing solution resulting in a removal rate for the fume chemicals that can reach 99 percent.
The air flow capacity of the acid fume scrubber ranges from 500 to 25000 CFM and it requires very less water consumption. Acid fume scrubber is constructed of black polypropylene with is UV protection and are built with double contaminant for more safety and a drain is provided at the bottom for the easy maintenance.
- Air Flow: upto 70,000 CFM
- Efficiency : upto 99.99% capturing efficiency
- MOC: Mild Steel / SS 304 / SS316 / FRP / PP / PVC
- Finish: Powder coated / Matt finish
- Power option : 3 Phase.
- Customization : Yes , customization available suiting your needs.
- H2S , HCl , HF , HBr
- HCN ,HNO3 , NH3
- Formic acid , Chromic acid
- SO2 , Cl2, F2, Br2 , BCl3, BF3
- Formaldehyde , Ethylene compounds
- Soluble alcohols, acids
- VOCs And many others
- Landfill and Biogas Contaminants
- Acid Fumes and gases
- Chemical Fumes and Odor
- Food Processing Odors
- Metal Finishing Fumes
- Steel Processing Fumes
- Wastewater treatment plant odors
- Can sustain highly corrosive atmosphere.
- Relatively low pressure drop.
- High mass transfer efficiency.
- Require relatively small space.
Other Technical Details
- Fume scrubbers sized from 500 to 25,000 CFM
- Black polypropylene construction with UV protection
- Re-circulation water system with pH control
- Demister section
- Double containment
- Bottom drain for ease of maintenance
- Water soluble vapor removal
- Flow and pressure gauges
- Scrubber water level control
- Metered water discharge
- Contaminant solubility
- Vapor pressures
- Wash liquid flow rate
- Liquid to gas ratio
- Packing chamber height, diameter, and volume
- Packing media type and size
- Chemical additives
- pH control
- Precipitation of reaction products
- Multiple solution scrubbing
- Required scrubbing stages
- Pressure drop across packing
- Materials of construction
- Site requirements
- Centrifugal Blower,
- Spiral Ducts,
- Flexible duct,
- Suction hoods,
- Magnahelic gauge,
- PH meter
- Water Level indicator & controller
- Pump etc..
Certification : All Apzem Products are designed to comply with ACGIH and OSHA standards as well as local PCB Standards.
Warranty : All Apzem Products are minimum one year waranted for performance and quality.